<Added the following enhanced features>
• [Snap Distance Priority] is added in the “Shooting Settings” menu.
• [Auto-area AF (Center)] is added to the options for [Focus] in the “Focus Settings” menu.
• “Enable AF” has been added to the Shutter Button Setting.
• “3.5m” has been added to the Snap Focus Distance.
• Long tapping on the playback screen can now recall the Playback Settings.
• When using the PEG image processing and editing function "Trimming", the ADJ display for aspect ratio selection is now aligned with the selected aspect ratio.
• In Select AF/Pinpoint AF, AF operation in dark areas has been improved
* The original special power-off graphic screen remains even after a firmware update in RICOH GR III Street Edition.
The operation manual with a link to the firmware, can be downloaded free of charge:
|RICOH GR III:||for Windows / Mac OS||Firmware Version 1.60|
|RICOH GR IIIx:||for Windows / Mac OS||Firmware Version 1.10|
All Firmware- and Software updates : RICOH IMAGING Website ...