The update adds new functions and increases the number of settings that can be adjusted on their treasured RICOH GR III cameras. As the result, it improves the camera’s overall performance and ease of use, while providing users with all the benefits of the latest functions.
- “DOF Priority (Deep)" has been added to the program line of the exposure settings.
- The focus setting "Face Detection" is changed to "Face/Eye Detection".
- Added the aspect ratios "4:3" and "16:9" to “Cropping” in the image editing section of the playback settings.
- Added "Image Rotation" to "Cropping" in the image editing section of the playback settings.
- The monotone function has been added to "Base Parameter Adj" in the image editing section of the playback settings, and the filter effect function and color adjustment function have been added when monotone is selected.
- When developing RAW files, you can now select "Continue" after RAW development.
- The auto-resize (XS size) transfer function has been added when using ImageSync (version 2.1.8 or later). (http://www.ricoh-imaging.co.jp/english/products/app/image-sync2/ )
- Shortened the screen switching time when changing image control and other settings in RAW development.
- Improved stability for general performance
* The original special power-off graphic screen remains even after a firmware update in RICOH GR III Street Edition.
Theoperation manual with a link to the firmware, can be downloaded free of charge:
|RICOH GR III:||for Windows / Mac OS||Firmware Version 1.50|
All Firmware- and Software updates : RICOH IMAGING Website ...